Zombies are all over the place these days. We see them in movies, on TV, and heck, some people probably even dream about them. Will we ever face a Zombie showdown, and if we do, who is most likely to survive it?
In this post we reveal which states have the best chance to survive a showdown with the zombies, and which states are likely to get eaten alive.
Here’s how it was decided which states would survive, and which would not. Make sure to check out the video below.
- Active Military Personnel: States with more soldiers per capita means states with more people who are physically fit, trained to fight, and have access to weapons.
- Military Veterans: Percentage of veterans per capita is a solid way of measuring fighting experience.
- Physically Active: States with residents who rarely get out of their Laz-E-Boy will not escape the zombie menace=.
- Martial Arts Enthusiasts: Hand-to-hand combat is an important skill when the ammo runs out (source—percentage of Facebook users who listed “martial arts” as an interest).
- People with Survival Skills: In the long run, knowing how to survive without modern conveniences in a collapsed society will be critical (source—percentage of Facebook users who listed “survival skills” as an interest).
- People with Knowledge of Zombies: To know your enemy you must know their ways (source—percentage of Facebook users who listed “zombies, Resident Evil, Zombieland, and The Walking Dead” as interests).
- Laser Tag Enthusiasts: Yes, laser tag. Few things prepare you for a zombie attack in enclosed space (source—percentage of Facebook users who listed “laser tag” as an interest).
- People with Guns: Shooting a zombie in the head is really the best way to defeat a zombie, and to do that you need a gun.
- Obesity: The obesity epidemic will yield to the zombie epidemic because the obese will struggle with running away from zombies. It’s really very simple.
- Paintball Enthusiasts: Those who can slink around the woods unnoticed while splattering their enemies with paint will find success shooting zombies in nature (source—percentage of Facebook users who listed “paintball” as an interest).
- Triathletes: When everything breaks down, running, swimming, and bicycling will be ideal ways to escape zombies (source—percentage of Facebook users who listed “Iron man triathlon” as an interest).
Above Image Courtesy Of: Estately.com
From the rankings, we discovered these surprising truths…
- Delaware is an island of survivors in the zombie-strewn hellscape that will be the Mid-Atlantic.
- Florida, where the zombie apocalypse (like all serious problems) will no doubt begin, is oddly not in 51st place.
- Wisconsin can now make fun of Minnesota and Michigan about something other than the Green Bay Packers standing in the NFC North.
- New Jersey and Mississippi routinely end up on the bottom of lists. All lists.
- Rural states offer favorable survivability.
- Something’s wrong with Nebraska.
- Utah loves laser tag.
- The West Coast and the South will eventually agree on something—the delicious appeal of brains.
To see more go to the complete article at: AllSelfSustained.com. There’s some more awesome info you need to see. Featured Image Source
Survival Things We Lost To History
Shock and disbelief has rocked our world in the past years…
Call me old-fashioned, but I completely believe in America and
what our ancestors stood for.
And how they used to fight back…
The SHTF we all prepp for is what Folks Called 150 years ago “Daily Life”:
…no electrical power, no refrigerators, no Internet, no computers, no TV, no
hyperactive law enforcement, and no Safeway or Walmart.
Check out the video below, it really sent shivers down my spine…
Because it exposes a long-forgotten secret. Watch The Video Now.