- 10 Ridiculous (But Effective) Ways To Save Money Every Month
- A DIY Solar Ice Maker Perfect For Those Times When The Power Goes Out, Or Off Grid Living
- Here Are 10 Unusual Survival Tips You Didn’t Know…But You’ll Definitely Want To. #5 Is Pretty Cool
- Do You Know These 7 Ways To Find Water ANYWHERE You Go?
- You Need To See This. Railroad Spike Tomahawk Demo. It’s Pretty Cool
In Virginia the United States army built a “mock” city that contains just about everything you’d find in a real city. This “mock” city in Virginia is 300 acres, and contains a subway, school, bank, and even a sports stadium. Some say they built it to train for unspecified training missions, others say there are practicing to stop civil unrest.
A growing number of people feel the training facility is very clearly set up and modeled for combat and military ops in home town USA. Whatever the case may be it sure feels like something is coming. Watch the video, and let us know what you think.
Did The U.S. Army Build a ‘Fake City’ in Virginia to Practice Military Occupation?