We think Australia’s outback is probably the worst place possibe to test anyone’s survival skills. It’s one of the most unforgiving places on the planet. In this post you’ll find 33 reasons why you don’t want to get stuck in the outback. We agree with all of them.
1. The Outback is VAST and almost entirely empty.
2. Empty of people that is.
3. Fewer than 700,000 people live in Outback Australia, less than 0.1 per square km.
The vast majority of Australia’s interior is Outback, yet only three percent of the population lives there.
4. So, get lost in the Outback and you will most probably die.
5. Die dehydrated, hundreds of miles from life-saving refreshment.
6. That big thing in the sky will own you.
7. If the flies don’t get you first.
8. Even if you don’t get lost you’re in the shit.
9. Distances between gas stations are vast.
In some places space is closer than the nearest town.
10. Roads are mind-numbingly dull.
The Eyre Highway across the Nullarbor Plain includes one section that runs 145.6 kilometres (90.5 miles) without a turn. Concentrate or die!
11. Road signs are confusingly scary.
12. And the locals are feral at best.
13. Horrifying at worst.
14. And generally best avoided.
(This doesn’t include the real locals, warm and welcoming Indigenous Australians who have lived in the Outback for more than 50,000 years)
15. The Outback is home to Australia’s mining industry = DANGER!
16. There are snakes.
⚒ Freebies - Guides - Methods ⚒
Gun laws are changing right now. And this change affects you in a MAJOR Way.
This discovery has the potential to free yourself from the ever-rising costs and change the course of the electric industry.
And it all fits into a grenade-sized pack, easy to keep with you at all times.
Here’s the smart solution to the nightmare of never owning your own home.
If you really want to get your hands on 16,000 projects, then you should grab it right now.
📭 Emails I sent with methods & tips:
Howdy… Jason here and it’s very useful to have several extra pairs of sock in your bug out bag. They take up very little room
More from the blog
Part of the reason people have their own gardens is to avoid the chemicals that are found in store bought foods, and vegetables. Of course
By jphphotography | In this instructable I will attempt to show you how to make a fire piston using relatively common materials found at your local hardware
In a disaster, or survival situation having drinkable water is one of the most important things you have access to. In our daily lives many