The Method of the day for Survivalists:
One thing we know for sure about these times that we are living in is that they are totally unpredictable. It’s not just the weather that can cause immediate change. Unpredictability can be found in our current political, social, economic, and financial situations facing our country.
There are many things happening right now that could set off a domino effect, and through us into total chaos. We hope it doesn’t happen, however putting our head in the sand doesn’t make it any better. We thought these 5 reasons to start preparing might at the very least be food for thought.
5 Great Reasons To Start Preparing Now
- Climate change – We have all witnessed the super storms, the tsunamis, and the widespread droughts that have been relentlessly battering America. Some are blaming harmful emissions and pollutants, while others feel it is from forced geopolitical warfare. Either way, the shift in our climate has created a food crises where food prices are rising dramatically due to shortages.
- Economic uncertainty – The Great Recession is acknowledged as the most devastating global economic crisis since the Great Depression. Unemployment, prolonged economic stagnation and price inflation are issues that can strike at the very core of a family’s stability. The sluggish economy caused many to quickly adapt to tighter budgets and now have less savings to fall back on. Naturally when this occurs, people become concerned with their family’s wellbeing and they want to protect themselves from the outcome.
- Epidemics – We are witnessing an unparalleled rise in infectious diseases. Many of these epidemics can be caused from poor sanitary conditions following natural disasters, such as the cholera epidemic that occurred shortly after the Haitian earthquake in 2010. According to WHO, the number of weather-related natural emergencies has more than tripled since the 1960s. When there is a sharp rise in severe weather-related events, there is also an increase in infectious diseases. Further, due to the increased consumption of unhealthy commodities such as junk food, soda, alcohol and tobacco, health-related epidemics are becoming an issue of concern.
- Political upheaval – Due to the political polarization in Washington, any form of progress has come to a screeching halt. To make matters worse, laws are being put into effect that take away the rights that have made America great. This is causing many issues with the political structure and if things don’t change, will cause this political upheaval to worsen.
- Societal downturns – Our society is in at a critical point. Social media and “reality” television have dumbed down our children resulting in a lack of discipline and an inability to focus on making responsible choices. Further, because of the need for two paychecks in order for households to pay the bills, the absence of parents present in the home are causing children to be left alone more frequently. This is causing a sharp increase in delinquency, teen pregnancy, lack of morals and low interest in education. The result is mob attacks, bullying, young single mothers and these things are causing our society to plummet.
Many believe these issues are the perfect recipe for catastrophe. While we can theorize about what may or may not happen, we need to understand that we are operating on limited information. Logically speaking, the best way to prepare for the unpredictable nature of these types of scenarios is by getting ready for them and making preparations ahead of time. Read More: SHTFPlan.com
⚒ Freebies - Guides - Methods ⚒
Gun laws are changing right now. And this change affects you in a MAJOR Way.
And it all fits into a grenade-sized pack, easy to keep with you at all times.
Here’s the smart solution to the nightmare of never owning your own home.
This discovery has the potential to free yourself from the ever-rising costs and change the course of the electric industry.
If you really want to get your hands on 16,000 projects, then you should grab it right now.
📭 Emails I sent with methods & tips:
Howdy… Jason here and one part of the holy trinity of survival is keeping warm, because hypothermia kills! So you must conserve every tiny bit
More from the blog
If you have a fledgling workshop, or small garden shed, or not a lot of money for specialized tools, you’ll love this DIY mini lathe.