The best way to handle a street fight is to avoid it. However there may be a time where you have to protect yourself, family member, or friend.
Should it come down to that you want to be prepared. These 5 devastating strikes will get you going in the right direction.
When it comes to self-defense in close quarters, you want to finish the street fight fast, using the strongest possible strikes.
If you do it properly, you will be able to overpower your opponent quickly and effectively. Nick talks about 5 of his favorite strikes:
- Headbutt – perfect for a surprise attack, very quick and painful for the opponent.
- Hammer fist – unexpected and devastating, very powerful even if you use small range of motion.
- Elbowing – up-close and personal, as well as very fast. Small striking surface is perfect for power.
- Double-palm strike – can be used to gain distance and even knock your attacker out completely.
- Knee strike – very painful and very damaging, but can be blocked easily. Use with caution.
⚒ Freebies - Guides - Methods ⚒
And it all fits into a grenade-sized pack, easy to keep with you at all times.
Gun laws are changing right now. And this change affects you in a MAJOR Way.
This discovery has the potential to free yourself from the ever-rising costs and change the course of the electric industry.
Here’s the smart solution to the nightmare of never owning your own home.
📭 Emails I sent with methods & tips:
Howdy… it’s Jason and one of the most important pieces of kit for a survivalist are your shoes. They need to fulfill the following criteria
Howdy… Jason here and it’s important that you maintain good body heat at all times, particularly in your trunk around your vital organs. So, if
More from the blog
Most people love potatoes. You can mash them, fry them, bake them, and do all sorts of creative things with them. For sure potatoes are
In this post you are going to learn some simple tips you can use to grow a lot of food in small off grid garden.