The best way to handle a street fight is to avoid it. However there may be a time where you have to protect yourself, family member, or friend.
Should it come down to that you want to be prepared. These 5 devastating strikes will get you going in the right direction.
When it comes to self-defense in close quarters, you want to finish the street fight fast, using the strongest possible strikes.
If you do it properly, you will be able to overpower your opponent quickly and effectively. Nick talks about 5 of his favorite strikes:
- Headbutt – perfect for a surprise attack, very quick and painful for the opponent.
- Hammer fist – unexpected and devastating, very powerful even if you use small range of motion.
- Elbowing – up-close and personal, as well as very fast. Small striking surface is perfect for power.
- Double-palm strike – can be used to gain distance and even knock your attacker out completely.
- Knee strike – very painful and very damaging, but can be blocked easily. Use with caution.
⚒ Freebies - Guides - Methods ⚒
And it all fits into a grenade-sized pack, easy to keep with you at all times.
Gun laws are changing right now. And this change affects you in a MAJOR Way.
Here’s the smart solution to the nightmare of never owning your own home.
This discovery has the potential to free yourself from the ever-rising costs and change the course of the electric industry.
📭 Emails I sent with methods & tips:
More from the blog
By Doggie Stylish There are many uses for paracord. It’s durable, virtually indestructable and washable, too! Paracord makes an excellent dog leash since it is lightweight
99% Success Rate With This Unique DIY Hydroponic Greenhouse Project…Easiest, No Hassle Way To Clone Plants
This amazing greenhouse project is the easiest, no hassle way to propagate, or clone plants that you most likely will ever come across. It actually
This useful, and simple way to make wooden clamp will have you wondering “why didn’t I think of that?” You’ll find that this DIY wooden
We all know that water is one of the most important things to have in an emergency. A hurricane, or flood, or some other natural
Using earth bags to build a survival fortress, off grid hideaway, or home allows you quite a bit of flexibility and is a very affordable