The Method of the day for Survivalists:
Part of the reason people have their own gardens is to avoid the chemicals that are found in store bought foods, and vegetables. Of course with gardens come bugs.
In order to stay away from pesticides that could not only harm you, and your pets yet still keep the bugs out of your survival garden we found some natural deterrents to bugs, and pests.
Bugs, and pests are always a problem, however so are the chemicals that many people use to keep them away. Here are some natural ways to keep the bugs out of your garden.
• Use seaweed mulch. Known to repel slugs, it also contains iron, zinc, calcium and magnesium, which promote healthy plant growth and can keep bugs away.
• Install a drip-irrigation system to water the roots of your plants. Keeping your plants dry also repels bugs and fungus since they thrive in moist environments.
Soak-er hoses adhere to your existing hose, which sweat water into your soil. This way, your plants can receive their water without getting drenched, which attracts all sorts of pests.
• Mix canola oil with ivory soap. Making your own homemade mixture with one tablespoon canola oil and a few drops of ivory soap can kill insects in a safe manner, and is very cheap to implement. Spray over the entire plant for the best effect.
• Spread cucumber peels in your garden to repel ants. Ants have been known to dislike the bitterness of cucumbers, so if you choose this method, make sure the cucumbers are extra bitter to keep ants away.
• Plant herbs in your garden. Because of their strong scent, herbs tend to detract bugs and pests from gardens. Bugs have poor eyesight, and use scent to decide what plants to feast on. If you plant herbs in your garden, you will have much fewer pests visiting your garden on a daily basis. To read the rest of this article go to AmericanPreppersNetwork.com
⚒ Freebies - Guides - Methods ⚒
And it all fits into a grenade-sized pack, easy to keep with you at all times.
This discovery has the potential to free yourself from the ever-rising costs and change the course of the electric industry.
If you really want to get your hands on 16,000 projects, then you should grab it right now.
Gun laws are changing right now. And this change affects you in a MAJOR Way.
📭 Emails I sent with methods & tips:
Howdy… Jason here and it’s important that you maintain good body heat at all times, particularly in your trunk around your vital organs. So, if
Hi… it’s Jason here and one of the most important pieces of kit for your bug out bag is something to quickly get a fire
More from the blog
T/h oakleygear | This instructable will demonstrate how to load an AR15/M16 magazine using the GI issued (formerly GI issued) stripper clips and the filler/guide tool. I