In the following video you will find some simple and easy survival hacks that are pretty darn good. They could actually bail you out in a bad situation. There are 7 in total, and they are all pretty good.
Even if you only find one of them useful it’s worth you time to watch this short video.
Here Are 7 Survival Hacks That Are Are Not Only Genius, They May Actually Bail You Out In A Survival Situation.
1. Need some light in a pinch and a candle alone won’t cut it? Grab a soda can and cut open the sides, fold them out and place the candle in. This will reflect your light and give you some decent protection from the elements.
2. If you ever find yourself without a clean water source grab a piece of cloth and 2 containers. Put the dirty water in one container and run the cloth from it to the empty glass. After a short while you will have filtered, muck free water. Remember to boil..
3. Need to get a cooking fire going with minimal effort? Grab an empty egg carton and place charcoal into the slots. Seal it up, light a corner and enjoy.
4. If the mosquitoes are getting bad you can repel them easily using common household herbs. Since you already have that little cooking fire going, sprinkle some basil or drop some rosemary on the coals. The bugs can’t stand it and will stay far away.
5. How about a solar microwave? Grab a small food box and cut out a fold. Wrap the top in aluminum foil and line the inner box with it as well. Place your food inside and give it some time. You now have a solar charged grilled cheese sandwich.
6. Need to find the right direction home? Get a small sliver of metal such as a needle and rub it against your clothing several times. Place the needle on a leaf and float it in some water. The needle will point you North.
7. And finally, the emergency oil lamp. Grab some old cloth and bundle it up. Take a soda can and fill it about half way with olive oil. Place the cloth into the can and light. You have yourself a makeshift oil lamp that will last hours. Source
⚒ Freebies - Guides - Methods ⚒
Here’s the smart solution to the nightmare of never owning your own home.
This discovery has the potential to free yourself from the ever-rising costs and change the course of the electric industry.
And it all fits into a grenade-sized pack, easy to keep with you at all times.
Gun laws are changing right now. And this change affects you in a MAJOR Way.
📭 Emails I sent with methods & tips:
Howdy… it’s Jason and it’s a good idea to paint you small tools in some bright color – orange or even fluorescent. Then, when you
More from the blog
Auto Pilot Fishing! Native American Fishing Trap Let’s You Go About Other Survival Tasks While It Fishes For You
The Native Americans were way ahead of their time by creating the first auto pilot fishing method. The Native American fish trap is easy to
This simple PVC hand pump will come in handy when the power goes out. It’s perfect for shallow wells and can pump up to 50
Raising chickens, and keeping a chicken coop clean can be a messy, time consuming chore. It doesn’t have to be, and once you see how
If you have a fledgling workshop, or small garden shed, or not a lot of money for specialized tools, you’ll love this DIY mini lathe.