The Method of the day for Survivalists:
In the following video you will find some simple and easy survival hacks that are pretty darn good. They could actually bail you out in a bad situation. There are 7 in total, and they are all pretty good.
Even if you only find one of them useful it’s worth you time to watch this short video.
Here Are 7 Survival Hacks That Are Are Not Only Genius, They May Actually Bail You Out In A Survival Situation.
1. Need some light in a pinch and a candle alone won’t cut it? Grab a soda can and cut open the sides, fold them out and place the candle in. This will reflect your light and give you some decent protection from the elements.
2. If you ever find yourself without a clean water source grab a piece of cloth and 2 containers. Put the dirty water in one container and run the cloth from it to the empty glass. After a short while you will have filtered, muck free water. Remember to boil..
3. Need to get a cooking fire going with minimal effort? Grab an empty egg carton and place charcoal into the slots. Seal it up, light a corner and enjoy.
4. If the mosquitoes are getting bad you can repel them easily using common household herbs. Since you already have that little cooking fire going, sprinkle some basil or drop some rosemary on the coals. The bugs can’t stand it and will stay far away.
5. How about a solar microwave? Grab a small food box and cut out a fold. Wrap the top in aluminum foil and line the inner box with it as well. Place your food inside and give it some time. You now have a solar charged grilled cheese sandwich.
6. Need to find the right direction home? Get a small sliver of metal such as a needle and rub it against your clothing several times. Place the needle on a leaf and float it in some water. The needle will point you North.
7. And finally, the emergency oil lamp. Grab some old cloth and bundle it up. Take a soda can and fill it about half way with olive oil. Place the cloth into the can and light. You have yourself a makeshift oil lamp that will last hours. Source
⚒ Freebies - Guides - Methods ⚒
This discovery has the potential to free yourself from the ever-rising costs and change the course of the electric industry.
Gun laws are changing right now. And this change affects you in a MAJOR Way.
If you really want to get your hands on 16,000 projects, then you should grab it right now.
And it all fits into a grenade-sized pack, easy to keep with you at all times.
📭 Emails I sent with methods & tips:
Hi… it’s Jason here and one of the most important pieces of kit for your bug out bag is something to quickly get a fire
Howdy… it’s Jason and if you find yourself in a stone age survival situation, then act like a stone age cave dweller and look for
More from the blog
You’re going to love how simple it is to make this bushcraft chair. One of the important things to understand about bushcraft is you want
Part of the reason people have their own gardens is to avoid the chemicals that are found in store bought foods, and vegetables. Of course
You never know when your power is going to go out, so it’s imperative that you are prepared. We think this DIY emergency solar power