The following list strike points, and techniques that could kill an attacker with your bare hands. You may not have a weapon with you when attacked, so you have to use your hands, and feet.
Both can be fatal to an attacker when used the right way. The techniques you are about to learn should ONLY be used if you feel your life, or family members life is in jeopardy.
Like anything they need to be practiced so they become part of your muscle memory and can be used automatically when under stress. Be sure to catch the video on the last page of this post.
Here are 25 methods, and techniques that could kill an attacker. Use only for self defense when you, or a family members life is on the line.
1. TEMPLE – A very susceptible vital spot. If struck with sufficient force, may cause unconsciousness or death.
2. NASION – This is the summit of the nose. If struck with sufficient force may cause death.
3. PHILTRUM – This is the area between the upper lip and the bottom of the nose. Attack to this area may also cause unconsciousness or death.
4. HOOK TO JAW – A powerful hook punch to the front side of jaw may snap an enemy’s neck. Fatal.
5. ADAM’S APPLE – A sharp blow here may cause enemy to asphyxiate.
6. SMALL OF BACK – A very strong blow to the small of the back can cause the backbone to break.
7. TESTICLES – The strong, focused pain of a vicious low blow may cause shock, resulting in death.
8. BASE OF CEREBELLUM – A powerful blow to the nape of the neck, causing mortal damage.
9. COCCYX – A powerful blow to the tail bone. Fatal.
10. FULL NELSON – Stand behind the enemy, put your arms under his, and lock your hands behind his head. Bending the neck forward may either break neck, asphyxiate enemy, or cut of supply of spinal fluid to brain, causing brain damage or death.
11. HALF NELSON – Again, standing behind enemy, but one arm is used to pin one of enemy’s arms.
12. BRAIN BUSTER – Bend enemy over towards you, placing him in a headlock. Grab the back of his belt, and haul him into the air, vertical, upside-down. Allow yourself to fall backward, landing on your enemy’s head, which will absorb your combined weight. Most effective on concrete or gravel.
13. RUSSIAN OMELET – Cross enemy’s legs. Fold enemy by pinning his shoulders to ground upside-down and placing his legs above him. Sit on his legs, folding the bass of the spine. Fatal.
14. HEART PUNCH – A strongman’s attack, it is simply a powerful blow to the heart. (Many years ago, the wrestler Ox killed an opposing wrestler with this attack.)
To see the next 11 techniques go to the full article at Listverse.com. You don’t want to miss them.